Your Complete Guide to Fixing Bad Credit, Building Good Credit, and Taking Good Credit to Credit Excellence!
What you’ll learn
- Understand what is on your credit report and how that effects you
- How to remove negative items from your credit report
- The basics of FICO and how to use it to improve your credit
- How to fix bad credit
- How to maintain a good credit score
- How to go from good to excellent credit
- There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is for anyone who wants to learn or improve their knowledge of credit.
Trying to understand credit can be somewhat confusing, but in today’s age of security breaches, identity theft, and the fact that credit controls a good portion of our lives, it is more important than ever to not only understand your credit but also figure out how to positively impact it. BankMobile and bestselling author Ash Cash are here to give it to you. Through this course, you will empower yourself to move towards credit excellence by learning the history of credit and FICO scores, understanding what is on your credit report and how that affects you, knowing how to remove negative items from your credit report, and gaining wisdom about everything you need to know in order to go from good to excellent credit.
In this course, BankMobile’s Director of Financial Education and Financial Empowerment Coach, Ash Exantus, aka Ash Cash, is using the knowledge from his Amazon bestselling book What the FICO: 12 Steps to Repairing Your Credit to help you determine where you are currently with your credit and what actionable steps you need to take to get to the next level. By the end of this course, you’ll know everything you need to know about credit and how to maximize it to get what you want out of life.
If you want to master the credit game and join the 700 club, then this course is for you. It’s packed with valuable information that will take you from credit novice to credit pro. Enroll today and empower yourself to attain credit excellence.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to obtain credit excellence