An introduction to Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki with course provider Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn briefly about Reiki. They will learn some methods of unblocking energy and can practice along with these. Students will learn about the next levels of Reiki and access them for a low cost fee. Students gain lifetime access to the course, the healing meditation, and can revisit time and again.
- The only requirements for this course are students to have an open, love filled mind and heart and who have a desire to grow and develop.
Hello my dear friend and welcome to Your uncovering and discovering Reiki course which has been redesigned and reproduced
The aim of this course is to provide students the opportunity to:
· Learn a little about Reiki
· Learn about Three reiki masters who rediscovered, developed and brought Reiki to the wider world
· To experience some of the healing practices that restore a sense of well-being
· To learn a little about the course creator and provider
· Receive information about accessing further Traditional usui Reiki training courses
This is a short course that offers a brief overview of traditional Usui Reiki Shiki Ryoho and can lead to education and training in the three levels of Reiki that are recognised by the iict and iht.
Reiki is Universal Energy that permeates all and everything. Reiki is a safe and simple solution to help heal all areas of life; this is a great tool for self development and Spiritual growth. Here you will learn about your course creator and instructor, Deborah Casey and a brief overview of her experience is provided. Students learn what Reiki is and isn’t, introduced to three Reiki masters, three levels of learning, the attunements and some short spiritual practices. Students learn the Reiki principles and a few other aspects of Reiki.
It’s the course creators desire to aid and support students in learning Reiki and applying it to their daily lives in many ways. Reiki connects you to your own source energy and helps to clear all the negative karma and baggage others can drop upon us.
The outcomes of this course are:
for students to know more fully whether or not they would like to learn and be attuned to Reiki.
Maybe Reiki isn’t for you at this time, maybe you want to learn another healing modality.
But for me, the course creator, I’m blessed to have been able to provide this short and introductory course to help you in your choices and decisions. We all get to choose, and making choices that are aligned with our heart and soul will bring us greater connection to joy and happiness.
Should you feel Reiki is the modality to learn then Deborah encourages you to seek a Reiki master who you resonate with, to learn and receive their attunements… Deborah is more than happy to receive you as a student and aid you in your progression through learning and attuning to Reiki at each level.
- My Reiji Ho prayer
- Byosen scanning
- Breathing meditation practice
- Hatsuri ho
- Reiki Healing meditation
- Chakra balancing for feeling safe and secure
This course includes
· 1.5 hours on-demand video
· 5 articles
· 1 downloadable resource
· Full lifetime access
· Access on mobile and TV
· Certificate of Completion
Who this course is for:
- Students who would like to learn a little about Reiki to help decide if this is a healing modality for them. Students who are already therapists who may feel drawn to learn Reiki but feel unsure about what to expect.