Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking and Learn to Speak with Confidence : Practical and Simplified Video Tutorials
What you’ll learn
- Overcome stage fear
- Speak with confidence and clarity
- Add color and structure to your speech
- Use gestures and expressions effectively
- Discover your speaking style
- Command your audience during presentations
- Learn to enjoy the moment and command the stage
- Basic English Knowledge
- No other prerequisites but Interest to learn Public Speaking!
Learning Public Speaking is no longer an option, but a necessity. Its an essential tool for personal growth. In today’s business environment, public speaking skills cannot be ignored. How you deliver presentations has a significant effect on your success, and inherently, on the company’s success. Because of this, further developing your public speaking and presentation abilities is no longer an option, but a necessity.
Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and Richard Branson point to public speaking as the most valuable business skill for building a career. In fact, according to Forbes, 70 percent of CEO’s surveyed agree that public speaking and presentation skills are critical for career success. Yet most professionals have little, if any, training in this area, leaving them struggling to achieve their full potential.
Why invest in Public Speaking
With public speaking comes an immense power that cannot be experienced like in any other skill and to grab hold of this power and exude confidence one has to take part in the journey. This course is designed in a practical aspect to help you overcome the fear of public speaking and learn to speak with confidence, control and wow the audience each time you speak.
- Overcome stage fear
- Be calm, confident and credible every time you speak
- Effectively engage, inspire and persuade audience members.
- Deliver presentations that have greater impact
- Grab your audience from the moment you begin
- Use positive body language that complements your presentations
- Craft and develop compelling messages that resonates with your audiences
- Utilize easy-to-follow transitions that lead your audience through your presentation
- Implement effective rehearsal techniques that bring everything together
- Persuade your audience to take action
Public speaking is presenting your thoughts and feelings in a meaningful way. Often, it is wrongly perceived that only people involved in sales, marketing, politics or media need to learn public speaking. However, the truth is that individuals from all walks of life have to speak in public at one time or the other.
Say Goodbye to Stage Fear and Start your journey today..
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested to learn the skill of Public Speaking
- Sales experts
- Business Executives
- Customer service representatives
- Politicians, youth leaders, children etc.