Learn the basics of basic project management strategies to get you started
What you’ll learn
- This class is designed to give you an insight to Project Management, so you will be able to understand the work involved.
- No pre-requisites needed
Welcome to the Project Management SIMPLIFIED class.
In this class I introduce you to the basics of Project Management tasks which will need to be acted upon to ensure a smooth and successful Project implementation kick-off.
The complete Project Management SIMPLIFIED class consists of 8 individual modules and covers the following aspects of Project Management:
- Defining the Project
- Listing the tasks
- Estimating times and costs
- Finding the critical path
- Considering crashing or overlapping tasks
- Drawing a Gantt (Bar) chart
- Calculating resource requirements over time
- Assessing and mitigating risks
This class is designed to give you an insight to Project Management, so you will be able to understand the work involved. It will unfortunately not be able to turn you into a fully fledged Project Manager, which only experience and internationally recognised qualifications will be able to do.
Yet it will give you the best footing to kick-start your Project Management aspirations, either by managing smaller projects in your freelancer career or getting involved in projects while working as an employee in a company.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to learn more about the basics of Project Management