Know the purpose and fitment of core Amazon AWS Services by studying sample application architecture.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about AWS Global Datacenter
- AWS Services overview and their applicability in any given architecture
- AWS Compute services, Storage services, Data analytics services, Security Services, Development and DevOps Services overview
- No pre-requisites
- This course is for absolute starters with AWS
(Note: This is not a hands on course)
This course is for those who are new to AWS and want to understand what all AWS Services exist as of today and more importantly their purpose and what problem they solve.
Here we will take a sample application like mini version of Facebook and try to build architecture first on-premise and then how can we build same architecture using different AWS services eco-system.
While doing this exercise, you will understand which AWS service is being used where and why. Hope this will help you have 360 degree view of AWS Services.
For detailed hands on practical based session on different AWS services, see my other courses.
Who this course is for:
- AWS Cloud Beginners
- Who want to understand AWS eco-system