Options for Beginners
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn the basic concepts about stock and futures options
- Why selling options leads to more consistent profits
- No previous trading experience necessary
- Computer and internet connection required
If you’re completely new (or even fairly new) to options trading, then this course was created just for you. We’ve broken down each section into the most important topics which will help you quickly build the foundation and knowledge required before proceeding on to more advanced option trading concepts.
Understanding options is not always easy, but if an investor wants to take control of his/her financial destiny, options trading strategies can provide many advantages over other investment vehicles. Leverage, limited risk, insurance, profiting in bull or bear markets and even when the market is going nowhere.
Nobody cares about your money and investment success more than you do, so take the first step in learning to manage your own investments so that you don’t have to pay exorbitant fees to fund managers who get paid whether they make money for you or not. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. However, if you are interested in learning how to get started with stock and futures options to generate consistent monthly income, this course if for you.
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if…
- You want to learn the type of trading done by hedge funds, market makers and professional floor traders
- You would like to make high probability trades with win rates of over 85%