Learn how to effectively motivate your kids to care about school – and improve your relationship!
What you’ll learn
- 4 Step influencing process for influencing kids
- 7 Influencing tactics that have been tried and tested on students from first grade to college level.
- How to handle: Young child creating a scene at the grocery store
- How to handle: Middle schooler who won’t stop playing video games and neglecting school.
- How to handle: High schooler that seems to keep lying about turning in homework, and blames teacher for bad grades.
- You will get a better understanding of how your kids think and make decisions, what the underlying causes of their behaviors are and how you should position yourself to be understood by them.
- A parent
Do you find yourself micromanaging your kids’ school work?
Are you worn out from feeling like you’re having to force them to care about school?
Want them to be more proactive and self sufficient?
In this course, we examine the dynamics of strained parent-child relationships and how you can effectively communicate with them so that they start to take your advice seriously.
Objective of course:
To equip parents with methods of influence that allow them to effectively guide their kids to be self starters, in such a way that the kids cannot blame themselves, and so the parents are able to preserve their self esteem and self efficacy.
Who this course is for:
- Parents struggling to get their kids to hold themselves accountable in school.
- Parents that have been having a lot of conflicts with their kids and would like to learn how to influencing them effectively.
- Parents that want to learn the language of their kids and improve the effectiveness of their communication so they can put an end to frustrating family conflicts.
- Parents that feel like they have a good relationship with their kids already, and they want to keep it that way.