How to make melt & pour soap then start a home soap business.
What you’ll learn
- How To Make Melt & Pour Soap
- How To Start A Melt & Pour Soap Making Home Business
- How To Build A Business Plan
- Home Business Startup
- You will need some cooking equipment
- Baking extracts, spices, and food coloring which are available in your local grocery
- Soap molds or silicone baking molds
Want to learn how to create a low startup cost melt and pour soap making home business? In this course you’ll learn how to create melt and pour soap bars and hand soaps, make a business plan, and market your products.
In this course we will focus mainly setting up your home business, understand a basic business plan, home business financials, and marketing your home business. The design and creation of melt and pour soap from soap base while very important will be second to the actual home business operations and setup information in this course. This class is for anyone interested in learning how to create a low startup cost home business or learn a new hobby. This Is A Basic Home Business For Beginners Course.
This course covers how to use melt and pour soap base to create melt and pour soap. This course do not cover hot process, cold process, nor manufacturing soap base. Soap base can be acquired by purchasing either online or at your local hobby store.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner soap creators
- Beginner entrepreneurs
- Anyone who would like to earn extra money with an at home business
- Anyone who would like a new hobby