Learn to create your first JavaFX Desktop Application with great UI design
What you’ll learn
- Manage Packages
- learn different JavaFX library
- Create first Basic JavafX Project with database connectivity
- Material Design
- You should have basic Knowledge of core java
- PC and Internet is needed
Welcome to my course on JavaFX ! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about JavaFX. The first thing you will learn is some basic about core Java like loops, method, interface, variables and Event handling.
What will you learn in this course?
- Section 1 : Introduction
In this section we will learn introduction about JavaFX features and benefits.
- Sections 2 : Install Required Software
In this section we will Install required software to run JavaFX Program.
- Sections 3 : Create your first JavaFX Application
In this section we will learn basic program of JavaFX and how to run JavaFX Program in IDE.and also we will learn about Java 8 feature lambda expression in JavaFX Program.
- Sections 4 : Install Scene Builder
In this section we will install SceneBuilder and see Overview of SceneBuilder and also we will learn how we can perform event on SceneBuilder.
- Sections 5 : JavaFX Control Basic
In this section we will learn Basic JavaFX Controls like RadioButton,CheckBox, ChoiseBox, TextField and PasswordField, ListView, Menu, FileChooser which help us to control our JavaFX Application.
- Sections 6 : JavaFX Layout Panes
In this section we will learn basic JavaFX layout which help us to arrange our JavaFX Controls in Application.
- Sections 7 : JavaFX CSS
In this section we will learn basic of JavaFX CSS syntax and also we will learn how to apply basic syntax of JavaFX Controls.
- Sections 8 : JavaFX Library JFoenix
In this section we will learn how we can use JFoenix library.
- Sections 9 : JavaFX Library ControlsFX
In this section we will learn how we can use ControlsFX library.
- Sections 10 : JDBC Basic
In this section we will learn Basic of JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) using MYSQL Command Line Tool and also we will see overview of MYSQL workbench. Basic query of JDBC like create, insert, select, update, delete, drop, connection to database throw Java code.
- Sections 11 : JavaFX Project
In this section we will start Basic level of JavaFX Project with Database connectivity. Purpose of creating this JavafX Project video series for beginners we will learn on basic level of JavaFX Project Application. in this video series we will learn materiel design, UI design, how to manage packages, login page and signup page with database connection and in last we will learn how to retrieve data into table format.
- Sections 12 : Deploy JavaFX Project
In this section we will learn how we can deploy project with creating Project JAR file and EXE file.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn basic of JavaFX Controls, Panel and CSS.
- If you want to learn how to create your first JavaFX Project.