Kick start Innovation with Complete Raspberry Pi Raspbian Setup in 60 minutes
What you’ll learn
- Understand what Raspberry Pi is
- Install Raspbian OS on Raspberry Pi on your own
- Explore Raspbian OS
- Explore Raspberry Pi further on your own
- A Windows Computer with Internet Connection
- Basic computer knowledge
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn something new
- Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer
- Minimum 8 GB Class 10 MicroSD Card
- SD Card Reader
- A pair of keyboard and mouse
- A monitor
- WiFi Connection
Get Started with Raspberry Pi and innovation!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Raspbian OS setup for Raspberry Pi on Udemy!
With over 90 minutes of video lectures, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned for Raspbian OS Setup on Raspberry Pi! This course has Video Lectures and downloadable PDFs containing web resources and Linux commands to teach the complete Raspbian OS setup for Raspberry Pi to beginners.
This course will teach you Raspbian OS setup on Raspberry Pi in a very practical, yet easy to understand manner!
This course covers a wide variety of topics, including:
- Unboxing of Raspberry Pi
- Various Models of Raspberry Pi
- Various plastic cases for Raspberry Pi
- List of download links for various free softwares
- List of Linux commands used in the video course
- List of URLs for further exploration of Raspberry Pi
- Raspbian OS Setup for Raspberry Pi Video Guide
- Video Lecture exploring various IDEs and software packages in Raspbian OS
- Bonus section
You will get lifetime access to over 90 minutes of video lectures plus corresponding downloadable PDFs for the lectures!
This course is free for everyone for promoting the culture of learning and innovation.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Raspbian OS Setup for Raspberry Pi to get started with the amazing revolution in learning and innovation!
Who this course is for:
- Makers, hobbyists, and tinkerers
- Teachers and trainers
- Programmers and developers
- Electronic enthusiasts