Learn fundamentals of ladder diagram for PLC by using LogixPro simulator for electrical power engineering
What you’ll learn
- Overview on the PLC hardware configuration.
- Overview on types of inputs and outputs in PLC.
- Advantages of using PLC over classic control.
- Overview on different PLC programming languages.
- Discuss the important symbols in PLC.
- Definition of PLC scan cycle.
- Usage of markers in PLC.
- Understand types of timers and counters in PLC and how to use them.
- Do tasks in batch simulator.
- Do tasks in silo simulator.
- Do tasks in door simulator.
- Do tasks in I/O simulator
- Just download the simulator provided in the course and start learning ladder programming with me
Welcome to my own course for “Ladder Programming Using LogixPro For Electrical Engineering”, this course is designed for anyone who have zero knowledge about PLC and would like to learn the basics of PLC and ladder programming.
This course will give you the basics of ladder programming which will qualify you to more advanced courses about PLC.
In this course we will use logixpro simulator in which we will write the coding and simulate inside the program so that we can see the effect of our ladder diagram.
In this course we will :
- Understand PLC hardware configuration.
- Understand types of inputs and outputs in PLC.
- Understand advantages of using PLC over classic control.
- Differentiate between PLC programming languages.
- Learn definition of PLC scan cycle.
- How to use markers in PLC.
- How to use counters and timers.
- Do tasks in silo, batch, I/O and door simulators.
Thank you and see you in my own course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to gain knowledge about ladder programming in PLC
- Anyone who wants to learn about logixpro simulator