Create a useful Discord bot for your server
What you’ll learn
- Creating a Discord bot.
- Programming language nodejs.
- You will learn about software development.
- Object data within programming.
- Using Discord API.
- You will learn a skill so you can express your creativity in code.
- You will be able to continue developing much more advanced Discord bots after finishing this course.
- Artificial intelligence.
- A Discord account with Discord installed.
- A working pc.
Hey there student!
In this course we’re going to develop a Discord bot that detects when a message is deleted within your Discord server. This course is rather short which is great! This bot is very useful and easy to develop. This course is basically designed to teach you how to create a very useful Discord bot.
Why are Discord bots useful? Discord bots can do a lot for you, such as gathering advanced API data from ex Blizzard websites displaying character information in World of Warcraft. Or down to a simple feature that welcomes a new user to the Discord server. Or keeping track of when a user edits or deletes a message. Or keeping track of new users in your Discord server.
Why trust me?
I’ve been developing different kinds of software including a lot of web development during my timespan as a developer. Creating complex functions with tons of security is my favorite. Creating outstanding code is my focus. I’m teaching you nodejs in this course which is the fastest language to use when it comes to Discord bots. I have 4 years of experience in programming and I’ve used different languages to build different type of software applications. When my first Discord bot course was released, I received a lot of positive feedback. Now I’m creating a short and sweet course for those who wants to develop a basic Discord bot.
Why this course?
• You will be able to launch a very useful Discord bot.
• You have lifetime access, and you will get new content for free.
• Free of any charge.
• Downloadable code so you can use my code for free.
• 1080p HD videos.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners software development
- Beginners data analysing
- Nodejs developers any level
- Software engineers
- Curious about software
- Curious about development
- Curious about programming