Protect your WordPress Website from: brute force, phishing, malware, xml-rpc DDOS, theme & plugins vulnerabilities
What you’ll learn
- Setting up a defence to protect from brute force attacks
- You will learn how block XML-RPC attacks
- You will learn how protect wordpress from Plugin & Theme Vulnerabilities
- You will learn how to manager user sessions
- Installing a SSL Certificate
- Setting Up a WordPress Backup Configuration
- You Will learn how to hide your WP username
- A WordPress Website
- Administrator access to the wordpress dashboard
WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system powering 34% of all websites on the internet.
Do you have a WordPress that needs to be protected?
Do you have built a beautiful WordPress Website and put a lot of work?
If you answer is YES, then this course is for you.
In this course you will learn on:-
- How to block WordPress brute force attacks
- How to block XML RPC (DDos Attack)
- How to Manage User Sessions (Session Hijacking)
- How to block Image Hot-linking (High load Issues)
- How to perform a Malware scan of Plugins and Themes
- How to configure a backup Encase of disaster.
- How to Install and Activate SSL Certificate.
- How to Disable Directory Listing
- How to hide username in public posts
All videos are practical and step-by-step, also there is Sub-title, CC icon which you can see the text audio. please click on BUY NOW
I will keep the course update and add a new lessons every month to make sure i cover all the needs.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to protect their wordpress website
- Someone who’s wordpress site is hacked before and wants to protect it.
- If you run an IT service company and you want to protect your wordpress users.