Configure IP Multicasting on your network
What you’ll learn
- Understand the concepts and different modes of multicast
- Understand how to configure multicast on Cisco devices
- Understand how to verify your configuration
- Understand how to troubleshoot in case you have any issue
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS
- Cisco routers and switches or network simulator such as GNS3
This mini course is all about Multicast and all the necessary commands to configure this feature in your network!
I have explained all commands in detail so that you can easily get a grab on that feaure. If you cannot find a feature, this means either it is obsolete and a better feature replaces that or I have forgotten to include it. In the latter case, I will be more than happy if you let me know what you want and I will add it to the curriculum.
I have used GNS3 for the simulation. However, you can execute all commands on a real gear without any change.
Who this course is for:
- Network admins and engineers who need to implement multicast feature in their network
- Students aiming for Cisco certificates