Complete Inbound Outbound Call Center Deployment with Data Input forms integration.
What you’ll learn
- Start exciting career in high demanding call center industry
- Learn to configure complete standard commercial call center based on Open Source Technologies.
- Take your business to the next level by installing call center by yourself.
- Implement Inbound Outbound Campaigns.
- integrate your business CRM application with call center.
- Use Predictive Dialer load CSV list of customers and broadcast calls.
- Trigger Incoming POP screen with customer name and details.
- Understand the Issabel Call Center Reports
- Explore the Supervisor level Features
- The Issabel basic knowledge is mandatory before you take this course.
- You should be familiar with Issabel concepts like SIP extension, trunks, inbound outbound route.
The course focus on to build full features inbound & outbound call center from novice to a paid professional using open source VoIP platform such as Issabel.
You will be able to confidently deploy Issabel free call center module and will learn to build inbound call campaign integrated with web forms or custom pop up CRM page that trigger on answer calls.
In Outbound Call campaign you will be able to take full advantage of using the Issabel free Predictive dialer by loading CSV data.
The course starts with call center concepts and definitions that include call center types, core components and roles for call center operation.
Further course is designed with real and practical approach using screen cast. That help you to
- · Install & configure the Issabel Call Center module.
- · Users & Roles creation for Call Center.
- · Agent’s Creation
- · Agent’s Breaks & Pauses.
- · Call Services Queues & related configurations for call Queues.
- · Data Input Web Forms.
- · Custom Web Page or CRM pop up page Integration.
- · Inbound Integrated Call Campaign
- · Outbound Automated Predictive dialer loaded with CSV data.
- · Real time dashboard and live wallboard
- · Supervisory features and call recording.
- · Call Center statistical reports for analysis.
Want to deploy call center in your business or want to start industry demanding call center solutions and services for your customers.
Then off course this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for intermediate users of Issabel Unified Communication IP Telephony Software and want to use the free call center module.
- Any business that needs to implement free open source call center.
- Unlock the full potential of free open source call center software.