Learn Application Lifecycle Management from scratch while using PTC Integrity tool
What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course students will be able to fully understand the key concepts and methodologies of ALM
- Students will be able to learn how to install,configure and use Integrity Lifecycle Management tool
- Learn what is Test Management and how to implement it
- Learn what is Requirement Management and how to use it along with Test Management
- Learn about Defect Management and Change Management
- Students will learn about Workflow and Documents Management while using the Integrity Lifecycle Management tool
- It is required to have some basic knowledge about networking and PCs
- Eagerness to learn new skills and methodologies such as Application Lifecycle Management
By taking this course you will be able to fully understand the concept of ALM , how to implement it and how to use it in a professional environment, by using one of the most powerful tools on the market : The Integrity Lifecycle Management.
We’re going to start from scratch, meaning we’re going to start by debating what is Application Lifecycle Management, why we need to use it and why is it so important nowadays in so many areas.
We’re going to cover a lot of chapters which are key concepts of an ALM setup , such as:
- Requirements Management
- Test Management
- Change Management
- Issues and Defect Management
- Build/Release /Deployment Management
- Versioning Control
- Workflow and Documents Management
We”re going to practice by using the PTC Integrity LifeCycle Management tool, formally known as MKSwhich is one of the most powerful and complex tools on the market for ALM .
We’re going to learn how to install the Integrity tools and configure them in order to have a fully functional ALM system for our environment.
Next, we’re going to see all the Documents and Items used in Integrity while we’re going to run through the full ALM process, with clear examples and concepts.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anybody who wants to learn about ALM concept and methodologies
- Developers, consultants, engineers and everybody in the IT business who want to get experienced with Integrity Lifecycle tool and ALM
- Students, graduates or self-employed who want to have a good “know-how” advantage at the start of their IT career