Most Important Accounting Ideas Easy And Fast
What you’ll learn
- Most Important Accounting Ideas And Bookkeeping Concepts
- How To Make Journal Entries
- How To Make Debits And Credits
- The Accounting Cycle
- Most Important Accounting Vocabulary
- How To Record Inventoy Transactions
- Making Accounting Adjustments
- Closing Entries
- Distributing Partnership Income
- Perpetual Inventory System
- Periodic Inventory System
- Journal Entries In QuickBooks Online And QuickBooks Desktop
- Calculating Mortgage Interest
- Live And Breathe
You will quickly and easily understand the most important accounting ideas from this, perfect, easy to understand course.
Users of Accounting Software should be able to make journal entries themselves. This course wil give you the ability to do that. You will properly learn the appropriate accounting vocabulary. Then, you will see how our accounting system started with the fundamental accounting equation.
You will finally get a clear explanation for the ideas of debits and credits. We will practice them together before learning about the general journal and the accounting cycle.
For merchandise companies, I provided an explanation of Inventory Valuation, Inventory Adjustment and Cost Of Goods Sold. You will enjoy the presentation about Account Adjustments, Closing Entries and distributing partnership income. I even included the calculation of early pay “cash” discounts as well as interest and mortgage calculations.
The teaching and learning methods of accounting have been extremely successful regarding student passing rate and job placement. Now you can benefit from this in the comfort of your own home.
I’m here to answer any of the course related questions you may have.
Who this course is for:
- Any Accounting 101 Student Strugling With The Accounting Class
- Any Business Owner Who Needs To Understand The Most Important Accounting Ideas
- Anyone Who Needs To Know How To Make Journal Entries
- Anyone who likes a Sesamee Street Explanation For Learning Importand Ideas
- Anyone who wants to know just enough accounting to understand what to do in their accounting software!!